Get everything out of your trampoline in good weather!
There are lots of activities to think about on or around the trampoline. With this lovely spring sunshine. We have listed a few for you.
- Pavement chalk on the trampoline! Make the coolest creations on your trampoline with pavement chalk. You can get the trampoline clean again with the garden hose.
- Water balloons on the trampoline! Fill a bucket with water balloons and the water fun can begin! When you put some water balloons on the trampoline and start jumping, you can either avoid them or try to burst them. A great challenge for hours of fun!
- A ball on the trampoline. (Safest on a trampoline with net) Put a ball on the trampoline and try to avoid it while jumping. If you’re hit, it’s the next one’s turn.
- Trampoline Twister! Place the twister sheet on the trampoline or draw your own twister game with pavement chalk. Guaranteed fun!
- Build your own camp! If you have a trampoline with a net, it’s easy to make a tent of it. With some old sheets and pillows you can build your own trampoline camp. A fun place to spend the night. Not accessible to parents, of course!